Facebook LIVE Q&A with intellectual property expert Brian Goldberg
Intellectual property (IP) can be the most boring topic, but it is important to be aware of IP considerations when you are starting a business, how to protect it and how to make sure you aren't infringing on others.
We sat down with IP expert, Brian Goldberg to discuss:
- The different types of IP
- What can and can't be trademarked
- How to find out if a trademark is taken
- How to acquire a trademark if the registered company isn't using it
- How to apply for something to be trademarked
- What part of a name to trademark
- When to consider trademarking in another country
- What to do if another business uses a trademark without permission
Like our Facebook page to be kept up to date with our next Facebook Live sessions.
Coming up next: Building and scaling an E-Commerce business with Nathan Huppatz, Personal branding and product development with Sarah Holloway and Developing and growing a FMCG brand with Corinne Noyes.