Winner of the Telstra Young Business Woman of the Year 2016 and Founder of Kester Black - Australia's fastest growing ethical beauty brand.
Our products are the first in the world to obtain a vast suite of accreditations such as Choose Cruelty Free, International Cruelty Free, Vegan Society, Australian Made and B Corporation.
We believe that through creative and ethical business, everyone can experience beautiful, quality cosmetic and skincare products, without adverse environmental or social effects.
As founder, CEO and Creative Director, over the past 5 years I've:
- Adapted products to meet Halal certifications
- Grown revenue by 600%, with no outside investment
- Secured over 400 stockists worldwide, including Myer, David Jones Eastland, SABA, Gorman, and Anthropologie
- Secured six international distributors
- Fostered amazing collaborative partnerships, including Pantone, SABA, Toni Maticevski, Audi, Original & Mineral, mud ceramics, Trophy Wife Nail Art, Bellabox, and Beauty EDU.